Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where I Teach...

Many of you know that I teach at classes at my local scrapbook store. I have been with them for quite some time now and I truly enjoy designing and teaching classes. This is where my scrapbooking obsession started! The store has new owners and a new look! If you are local you must stop in and see all of the changes. There's so much product! New stuff, old stuff and familiar stuff! 


I am still offering classes and thought I would share a sneak peek here...

A Fun Christmas Layout class which includes two 12X12 layouts and a couple of cards. All using paper like the sneak peek photo above.

Sweet & Simple Cards - Masculine Edition. I thought I would try something different and give all of the cards a masculine spin, haven't done that before. It is so easy to created feminine/girly cards, can't forget about the guys though!

Both of my classes still have a couple of spaces left and I also offer kits if you cannot make the dates. I will be adding the dates to my sidebar -->>

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: