Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sunshine? What? Where?

As I write this post it is snowing, we may get up to 7 inches of snow today. Add that to all the snow that we have already, ugh! On the positive side the temperature is above 20 degrees today. Haven't seen that much lately. It's safe to say that I am over winter and ready to start whining about being too hot. I'm sure somebody has it worse that me.. 

Since the sun isn't shining outside, I though I would bring some sunshine to my blog! I made this fun little card with Jillibean Soup products, check it out...

You Are My Sunshine
Ohh, so I got the tag punch from Stampin Up! that I used here to make my tags. I know that this particular punch will get lots of action! I love it!! 

The Details..
Jillibean Soup has some of the cutest embellishments! The corrugated sun, so sweet paired with great patterns. 

Hope this little cards brightens your day!

Thanks for stopping, see you soon!

No comments: