Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paper Obsession - Jillibean Soup

I am completely obsessed with this paper line Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup from Jillibean Soup! I could use it forever and ever! They had me at kraft... This paper isn't just for Valentines.... it's all about love which means you can use it all year round! And I have a few more projects to share that I made with this paper line, but for today I'll share this one layout, which is featured on the Jillibean Soup blog today as well. 

So Much Personality
Something about black & white pictures lately has me inspired to create. I snapped these photo's of my boy on his 11th birthday. This is not the last that you will see of them, you've been warned! 

Love is in the details...
Here is proof that you can use pink and hearts on layouts with boys! 
The only item on this layout that is not Jillibean Soup is the doily. That's it, the rest is all Jillibean! 


XOXO Tag
I also made a quick tag with some scraps and leftover's. And a quick appearance from those enamel dots that I talked about earlier this week. 

That's all I have for today! Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired!

No comments: