Friday, February 21, 2014

New Chipboard Alpha's From Jillibean Soup

I got the pleasure of playing with the new Chipboard Alpha's from Jillibean Soup, and  yes you need them! The colors are so pretty! And they come in both upper and lower case in the same package. Check out some of the projects I used them on, this layout was on display in the Jillibean Soup booth at CHA...

Statue Of Liberty
Photo Credit goes to my son Jordan, he went to NYC last year for Spring Break. Not only are the Alpha's new but the paper line Sightseeing Stew is as well. See the little Statue Of Liberty on the green pattern paper?! Cute!! 

The details..
Isn't that camera the cutest! There is a whole page of them in this line! 
Cutest little Geotag too! 

Oh Snap Card
I whipped up this fun little card too, with those cutsie camera's. 

I don't know when I started using the work cute so much!

Thanks for stopping by.. Happy Friday!!

No comments: