Monday, February 17, 2014

Just Be You - A Bella Blvd Layout


Got creative with some new Bella Blvd products! Love all of the stars in the newly released lines! Check out my layout....

Just Be You
Added lots of layers, and little embellishments. I love how my black & white photo popped off the page! 

The details..
I love to created clusters of embellishments on my layouts. I'm guessing you may have already figured that out about me. I have also recently realized that most of my embellishments are on the right side of my pages. I'm going to try to use the left side a bit more in the future, just to mix it up a bit. 
I currently have a small obsession with those enamel dots. I want to add them to everything! Hold me back!!

What have you been up to lately? Me, just work.... lots of work, it's cutting into my creative time. Working on finding balance, it's a process. Spent my day off (yesterday) with my family, went to see the Lego movie. It was way better than I expected it to be, that Will Ferrell is a hoot! 

Thanks for hanging in there with me as my posts are few and far in between lately. 





No comments: