Thursday, January 9, 2014

MIA - Been A While..

It's been a while since I've posted her on the ole blog, I'm sorry for that. You know the excuses ... Holidays, Freezing to death in WI, blah blah blah... Let's just get right to projects and stuff!

Valentine Magnets
Made these using Jillibean Soup's Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup line! So in love with the Kraft base for this line, and all of the elements that go along with it! 

A closer peek..


These magnets are so fun and easy to make. If you need a quick teacher gift this would be perfect and you can do any theme.

Wait, I'm not done!!

My Sweetheart Layout
I really do love this paper line! All of those cute patterns.. hearts, chevrons, arrows... love love love! I added in a canvas heart and a few sequins (another one of my faves right now). 

the details..
oh, those little flashcards... so many possibilities! Go get yours, you definitely need this line!!

Someone turned 11 this week and let me sneak some great shots! Will be scrapping these soon!

My tree is still up.
My head is clogged.
Wishing I were at CHA.
Gonna scrapbook all day tomorrow.

How about you?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Is it warming up there yet?? May I rant.. it is warmer out this morning than yesterday afternoon. Checking the weather before I took Ben to school yesterday, I figured they would be indoors for recess, so I left his snow pants/boots home. A few less things to drag in and out, you know? Well... they sent him outside, sans the boots and pants. Um hello! He missed the first two days back because of being sick has had a nasty cold over all of Christmas break. Dumb people. Currently, it is 2 above here, windchill -13... warmer than yesterday afternoon.

Cute magnets! Happy birthday to your youngest! Enjoy your scrappy day tomorrow! :)

Sheri said...

Michelle it is starting to warm up here, not fast enough!!! Hope your son is on the mend being sick sucks!!

Sheri said...

Michelle it is starting to warm up here, not fast enough!!! Hope your son is on the mend being sick sucks!!

Tracie said...

Whoo! Hoo! Ur back! Very cute as always! Love the magnets! :)