Friday, January 10, 2014

Catching Up

While I haven't been much of a blogger lately I have been creating. 

This is going to be a bit "all over the place-ish" with projects because I want to get caught up, enjoy!

Embossed Tags with Jillibean Soup/Hampton Arts stamps. Also used Zing embossing powder. A simple way to dress up gift giving.

A closer look..

Holiday Wishes card..
Created with Jillibean Soup products. Sweet and Simple card design that can be used over and over again!

Fall Candy Jar
Created with Bella Blvd products. Yes, I added a feather. I have to say that the feathers have grown on me and I like the texture it gives to my projects! Give em a try!

closer...
I even used my Cricut on this project to cut out the leaves. 

Christmas Cards..
Made these for a class I taught in November, still have two kits left! I used Echo Park papers for these cards as well as May Arts twine, sequins, buttons and Jillibean Soup stamps.

How's that for all over the place?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend. It's gonna be a heat wave in Wisconsin, temps above 20 degrees!!! 




No comments: