Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October Projects - Jillibean Soup

I have been a really bad blogger lately, not sure I can promise to be any better with the holidays right around the corner. A girl can try though, right?? 

These projects were all featured on the Jillibean Soup blog in October, yeah that was already a long time ago..

Junior Year
That's my boy, first day of school Junior year. Not sure how I feel about that, but he did cooperate and let me get some great photos of him. It's the little things that make me happy. 

Just Smile
I know you are all sorts of confused as I usually have Logan on my projects.This is proof that Jordan should have his picture taken more, the layouts were so easy to create and the pictures turned out really good as well. 

Happy Holidays Card
Love all of the die cuts from Jillibean Soup! They make it so easy to whip up a few cards! 

Gift Card Holder
I am loving this little Santa!! He is so cute and the perfect size for this gift card holder. The base of this project is a small kraft bag, which you can slip the gift card right in to! 

Well that's all for today! Thanks for stopping by... you know what day tomorrow is???

1 comment:

Lacey said...

awesome projects Sheri!!! Great layouts, they look so fresh and awesome cards!