Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October - Done and Gone!

My Favorite month of the year? October. I love all things Fall/Halloween. I wish I had more time to share pictures as we go, but time... we could all use a little more right?

We were busy! Pumpkin Farms, Work, School, Band Performances, State Band Competition, Packers Games and lets not forget about Laundry! So, If you don't mind I'm going to play a bit of catch up here, not in any particular order though. 

Logan was a Nerd for Halloween. It was a fun costume to come up with together and quite inexpensive I must say! We bought a bow tie from Walmart and a pair of hi-water pants from the thrift store. We spent less than $11!  And he had so much fun playing the part! He is such a character....

I really do love this little nerd!!

Thanks for stopping by! Hoping to share something scrappy tomorrow!

No comments: