Monday, November 11, 2013

I've Got Class(es)

Just thought I would pop in today to share some peeks at a few of my upcoming classes. The first collage is a peek into my Sweet & Simple Cards - Christmas Edition class. I created 6 cards featuring Echo Park paper and lots of May Arts Twine. This class will be taught at The Scrapbook Store in Greenfield, WI. on Wednesday, November 20th. If you are in the area and would like to take this class, contact The Scrapbook Store to sign up.  

Next up is my 2014 Calendar Class. Each year I teach a calendar class at The Scrapbook Store and get requests for the class all year long. Well it's that time of year again and I wanted to share a peek into the calendar here...
This calendar is 8X8, perfect for an office or to give as a gift. There is a separate layout for each month and each layout can be adapted to fit different sized photos, single and multiple. The best part, after the year is over you can take the montly pages out and slip them into an album!! Two projects for the price of one!!! If you cannot make it on December 7th, I also offer kits! 

If you are interested in taking either of these classes please call The Scrapbook Store to sign up today! If you are not in the area and would like to purchase a kit, please contact me at scrapbookwithsheri at sbcglobal dot net for pricing/shipping info.


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: