Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween Projects - A Bit Late.

Remember a few days ago I told you I was a bad blogger? Well here is a little more proof! I have a couple of Halloween projects that I didn't share until today! When you are checking them out, think of how you can adapt them to Christmas projects, okay?

Happy Halloween Altered Glassine Envelope
This altered envelope is rather large and fits a normal size Hershey Bar! Great way to dress up a little treat for a teacher or co-worker! 

I'm Bats About You Card
Fun card for Halloween featuring Bella Blvd products! 

You may have noticed that I am currently in love with both Enamel Dots ad Sequins, this is a trend and you will see it more in the future as well... You've been warned! 

Well there you have it. I don't think there are any more Halloween projects that I need to share, no promises though....

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!!


No comments: