Monday, October 14, 2013

Memory Works Fall/ Winter Catalog Preview Blog Hop!


Hello! Welcome to my blog The Desperate Scrapper. So glad you could stop by for some Monday scrappy inspiration! This is your second stop on the blog hop and you should have arrived here from the Memory Works blog if you are hopping in order. If not that is ok too. Today some of the TeamWorks members are featuring some of the new lines in our Fall/Winter Catalog

I am featuring on of my favorite new lines from Simple Stories, Smarty Pants. I love all of the colors and elements in this line. Perfect for your kiddos in any grade! Check out what I came up with....

Back To School
I love everything about this line and the die cut pieces are too awesome! 

take a closer look..
I used a punch to make the flag banner, gave it a little dimension with pop dots (foam adhesive). 

I have to be honest, Kelly Holbrook is the inspiration for this part of my layout, she uses "notches" often and I love how all of her projects look so I had to give it a shot on one of mine. I love it!

This collection comes with so much product, maybe even enough to scrap Kindergarten all the way thru Senior Year. Who's up for that challenge? 

Well, now that I have shared my projects with you here's what you need to do next...
Leave a comment at each blog for a chance to win a prize sponsored by Memory Works. The more comments you leave the more chances you have to win! Easy right?? You have until midnight CST to leave comments! 

Your next stop on the hop is ...

For a complete list of blogs participating in the hop please visit the Memory Works blog here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


29 comments:

Sandi said...

Love the banner you used!! Super cute LO...

Shelley said...

Not sure I can take the kinder-senior challenge, but definitely a cute LO!

Diane F said...

Love it..I am definitely inspired to do mine which will take a while with all my kids LOL

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

You always nail it, especially with the SS lines!! Love it Sheri!

Mim Heyden said...

I love all the layers... and the notches are a great idea!!

Lacey said...

Awesome layout Sheri!! I love how "grown up" this line can work. It is perfect for this picture!

Cathie said...

Beautiful as always!!!

tammyc said...

Love your projects and this new line of paper/embellishments!

Hillary said...

I love this line. If only I had kids. :) I almost want to buy it and save it with the hopes that I have a kid someday. It's so cute.

Diane said...

Love the layout!

Vickie McCabe said...

Awesome layout! Love that collection!

Rosann said...

Gorgeous page. Handsome young man.

5fb947d4-34e8-11e3-912a-000bcdcb5194 said...

I love your layouts...thanks for the ideas!

Pamela said...

fantastic. this is one of my favorites too!

Kelly said...

Love your 'notch'...it looks amazing. Thanks for the shout out, too ;) You always do awesome masculine layouts, love it!

Stampin' Meg said...

Great use of the papers, Sheri

Debbie Reiser said...

Lovely page. I will use the notch idea.

Stacy Olson said...

Great ideas, thanks!

to_csh said...

Love Simple Stories! So cute and easy to use.

jpdfrog said...

Thanks!Great use of SS...

Kemi said...

Sheri, awesome as always!

Family Reflections said...

Great job Sheri... Love your style. TFS

Jenn & Erik said...

Love the colors and the layout!

Lindsay said...

The file and the pocket are adorable elements on this page!

Maribelle said...

I love your style of scrapbooking. It is very similar to mine. I really like your school layout. Gonna have to try something similar for my kids back to school photos. Thanks for sharing.

Giavanna Lau said...

Love it Sheri! I will be getting a lot of mileage out of this line also- Simple Stories is always so "usable" Great job with this layout!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the info. I may give this line a second look!

Lynn said...

Great masculine page. Love the negative space used in the title!

ericarose said...

Great work Sheri!! I always enjoy seeing your work!! Thanks for sharing!!