Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Faces - Bella Blvd Layout

Hi! Have you been out in blog land today? Over on the Bella Blvd blog they are re- introducing the Design Team. Today is my day and I thought I would share my layout here as well....

Halloween Faces
This boy of mine has many faces, this photo captures one of his many Halloween Faces that he shared while we were taking Halloween photos last year. He is so funny and loves to play it up for the camera, but only on his terms. Otherwise, you know those fake smiles that you get when the kids don't really want to participate? He gives me those...

take a closer look...
I am currently loving sequins and enamel dots, maybe a little too much...

I might have a slight addiction to twine as well. I'll spare you the details until another post. 

Products used to create this layout - 
Bella Blvd's Trick Or Treat line
Studio Calico Wood Veneer heart
May Arts - Black Twine
MME  Enamel Dots
Black Sequins

Thanks for stopping by! 




1 comment:

Leanne said...

omgosh! this LO is adorable!!