Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Simplicity

I have been scrapbooking for a while now and I don't really feel like I have a defined style, it's more like how I am feeling at the moment. Sometimes I like to add lots of elements, I call that "junking it up." While other times the whole less is more works too. I like both, I don't have to pick one right?

This card would be an example of the "less is more" side of my scrapping. I tried to keep it fairly simple and clean. Using mostly circle punches to create the ornament and just a single pattern for the background.

Merry Christmas - Bella Blvd
Product used for this card is Christmas Countdown by Bella Blvd. I love the hits of turquoise in this Christmas line. This is a fun line to work with, if your read my post over at Bella Blvd's blog, you will definitely read about how fun this line is.

 a little bit closer....
Again I used circle punches to make the ornament, I cut several circles and layered them, of course I had to trim a bit as well. I love this little ornament and I am going to try a few different projects with them and hopefully share here too!

Enough talk about Christmas, I'm thinking my blog needs a makeover! Just not sure what to do.....

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: