Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's Right Around The Corner

Fall is right around the corner! And you know what that means? It's ok to put up some Halloween/Fall decorations! I love it! Summer is great, but Fall is definitely my favorite season! I love the crispness in the air, the leaves on the trees changing to bright yellows and reds, pumpkin farms, caramel apples...... I could go on and on.... but I will spare you! 

Today I am sharing a layout that you may have already seen over on the Jillibean Soup blog in August. I'm sharing it here now, because I can and want to. It is a Halloween themed layout without Halloween themed products! Do you ever do that? It is a bit of a challenge sometimes, but the results are fun! You should give it a try!

Uh..Oh! Labs Layout
In case you didn't know I had a Mad Scientist living with me, Dr. X Perry Mint. He was only here for a short time, but he was alot of fun! He used up quite a bit of my Mr. Huey's mists on his lab coat, he wanted everyone to think he had an experiment gone wrong in his lab.  This costume was a collaboration between myself and my youngest, Logan. We have lots of fun coming up with different ideas for costumes and how we can make them. We have been dreaming up a few options for this year as well! 

a few closer peeks....



I used all Jillibean Soup products for this layout, and I have to say that I am loving the Alphabeans! The fonts are perfect for any project and they come in a whole lot of colors, you should get some..... really!

Are you ready for Fall? 

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment: