Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's Fall!


Uh... No it's not! It's not Fall yet, at least not here on this rainy, humid, bad hair day. I'm over it, ready for some Fall weather. How about you? I can't change the weather, but I can change your scenery for a bit with a Fall themed layout! 

Fall
I gave this layout the simple title Fall. Enough said right? You might also see this layout on the Jillibean Soup blog today. This one is 99% Jillibean Soup products give or take a button/enamel dot or two. I used the Cold Avocado Soup line for this layout, not really a Fall themed line, but the colors fell fall-ish to me. 

I took this Instagram photo of my boy last Fall during our annual Fall photo shoot, he was walking away as he had enough of the camera at that point. Little does he know I am already planning the next Fall photo shoot in my head right now... I think I will have to come up with a bribe this year? 

Take a closer look...
I used a punch for all of the leaves, punching from several different patterns in this paper line. Love the colors of this line, so versatile. Who doesn't love those polka dots and strips on the diagonal? 

Are you crazy for Fall like me? 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful Layout. I love the octagon overlay.