Monday, September 9, 2013

He Doesn't Like To Smile


It must be a teenager thing, too cool to smile for pictures? Or even better yet, not have pictures taken at all? I don't know.... So, on that rare moment when I get a smirk or a smile I tend to go overboard and snap away. This kid has a great smile and he should share it with the world, at least I think so.... but who am I? 

Your Smile 
I created this layout using Jillibean Soup's Irish Farmhouse Soup. Perfect line for masculine scrapping! Great colors and patterns. I am also loving the Kraft Frame Placemats. 

a little bit closer...
I ripped a little scrap of paper to make it look like tape on the top of the frame, it looks pretty authentic. I also used a little Studio Calico wood veneer arrow, I have a hoard of them and thought I should start using them. 

Oh, I have to point out that I journaled on this layout, in my own handwriting! I know, crazy... living on the edge right?

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! Handwritten journaling! :) LOL It's a great page!

Well, having a 25 and a 15 yr old, I can vouch for the fact, teenagers don't like to smile (most anyway). My girl's were like that too. The 25 yr old now smiles. She has grown out of that phase. It is now the 15 yr old.. I get the glares from her. My 6 yr old, he gives me all kinds of funny faces, mixed in there are some smiles.

Stampin' Meg said...

Good for you that you even got him to pose! Mine is 22 and it's all I can do to snap a pic of him, Sheri!