Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Inspiration

And just like that, Fall seems to be here. Hard to believe we were roasting just two days ago and now it is cool and Fall like. I love Fall for so many reasons, it is the prettiest season in Wisconsin as the leaves on the trees begin to change into bright, vibrant colors. I only need one good reason (it doesn't have to be that good) to visit the Pumpkin Farm, can't wait to pick the perfect pumpkin and carve that fella right up. I could go on and on, but I'll spare you.

Today I am sharing a few layouts that I made using the Memory Works Express Kit for September. The kit was packed full of goodies, take a peek...

Lots of goodness right? Perfect for Fall, I'm so glad they added blue's into the mix!

Here's what I came up with...

Sweet Boy
I did add a few things from my stash, Mister Huey's, Studio Calico Wood Veneer's and a stamp. I also used a few punches for both the leaves and the tiny heart.

take a closer peek...

For some reason I am feeling the need to stamp on my layouts, this need has come out of nowhere as I rarely do this. Maybe I should put all of those stamps I have been hoarding to use, I love the look!

Grown Up
Can't believe how fast this boy is growing.

a closer peek...
The key was on the sticker sheet, I put a little bit of baby powder on the back to get rid of the sticky and attached it with some twine and a pop dot to hold it in place. 

I also made a few cards, but I'll save them for another day....

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are fabulous pages, Sheri. I love the color palette of that kit too.