Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back To School

Another school year begins for the Feypel boys. Nobody is jumping for joy, in fact Logan told me that he is already sick of it, before he even got out of the car this morning! He can be a bit dramatic sometimes.

 Back to school is always bittersweet for me. My boys are getting older, summer is over, we have routine in our lives again.... I'm sure most of you can relate. 

It is getting harder to convince them to let me take pictures, so I have resorted to "It is my god given right a parent to take annual back to school photos!" It sort of works....

This boy starts his Junior year..... I can still remember his first day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday, that little blond headed, brown eyed kid grew into a tall, brunette, brown eyed young man. I wish him much success this school year.

This knucklehead starts 5th grade today. He is not impressed with school, never has been. This year I wish for him less struggles, more successes. 

So, now that the house is quiet and empty..... what to do, what to do........



1 comment:

Michelle said...

They sure grow up fast, don't they Sheri. No back to school photo of the girl yet today. I will catch her after school. Bus comes at 6:30 in the morning here. The little boy, he is home one more day. They do the silly orientation day, like new students for ALL returning students as well. Mandatory day, first day where you are to spend 2 hrs at school. I left 15 min later, after filling out the mountain of paperwork. LOL