Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Friends!

I made a couple of layout for CHA/ Bella Blvd using photos of my friends, yeah I have a few! 

This Girl
I can't even try to guess how many text messages, emails, instagram tags or facebook messages we have sent to each other through the years! I can tell you A LOT! We have alot to talk about, we have been friends since the 6th grade! That means we have been friends for a long long long time!  Oh, the layout... I used lots of new Bella Blvd here, Daily Chevies, Snapshots, Feathers, Crochet Hearts.... lots of Bella Blvd!! 

a few details...

The picture was taken at CHA- Summer 2012. We were having too much fun in the Studio Calico booth!

Mustache Bash
I have this friend Tracie, we met through scrapbooking. We have a good ole time together as you can see from the picture! Funny thing about Tracie is she used to go to summer camp and my sister was her camp counselor... small world!! This layout also features Bella Blvd, the new Snapshots line! I love how bright and playful this line is! 

closer....

loving those new arrow stickers!!

Hey, I still blog too! 

Thanks for stopping by.....

1 comment:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love those BFF layouts!! A need a kick in the butt to do those more often, thanks!