Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July!!

Hello, Happy 4th Of July! 

Today is all about Honoring the Hero's that fight for our freedom and independence. And it's kinda also about all things Red, White and Blue, Parades, Fireworks, Sparklers, BBQ's, Family, Friends and all that good stuff! Today I am sharing a mini shadow box featuring Bella Blvd's All American line.

USA Shadow Box
I like to craft home decor every now and then, and this project has a nice home on a shelf in my dining room. 

Take a closer peek...
I used a tremendous amount of pop dots on this project, I am not even going to tell you how many! It has lots of dimension and some of the pop dots are double and triple stacked!

I used some of the Ciao Chip alpha's that coordinate with the All American line, put my star punch to work and just love how this little gem turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!! 




No comments: