Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CHA - Mad Scientist Layout

I didn't make it to CHA this Summer with them moving to Las Vegas and changing the date I just couldn't swing it. But I did do some work with the newest Bella Blvd lines and they are at CHA, so I am there in creative spirit! I wanted to share one of the layouts that I made with the new Trick Or Treat line from Bella Blvd....


Mad Scientist
I have been saving my Halloween pictures from last year, waiting for the right paper, this may very well be it! I was going for a "file" look on this layout with the tabs and rounded corners. Can you kind of see it?  I am loving all of the new elements that Bella Blvd came out with this time around! So much fun to play with!

take a closer peek...

Lots of new stickers and die cuts! 

And of course I had to add a mustache, I used a punch and backed it with another pattern of paper. This layout was so fun to create, even though I was feeling a bit of a creative rut. Hopefully that was just temporary!

Thanks for stopping by today! What are you loving from all of the new CHA releases??




2 comments:

Leanne said...

This LO is fabulous!

Kelly said...

LOL! So cute, I love it :)