Saturday, June 29, 2013

Whew!

I feel like I have been on a major whirlwind lately!! Lots going on at work, went to Utah for the I {heart} Memories retreat and right back to work! I will be sharing a post soon dedicated to the retreat, it was so much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone and the next one is in 2015 so you have plenty of time to save up!

Anyways, I have some Jillibean Soup goodness to share today! 

Priceless Layout
This layout is made with Jillibean's Irish Farmhouse Soup. I fell in love with this line, it is perfect for scrapping the boys! 

a closer peek...

Love the polaroid frame from the Placemats that were released at CHA Winter 2013. 

Celebrate You card
I could use about one million more of those arrows! I just love those guys, they are such a fun little element to add to my cards and layouts!

a little bit closer...
The little celebrate card is yet another fun little element that Jillibean added to their collection! Just cannot get enough!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! 

Sheri




3 comments:

ericarose said...

Great projects!! I hope I can make it to the next retreat!!

Becki Adams said...

I ADORE that card! You rocked the Jillbean Soup goodies

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love all those layers Sheri :) Can't wait to see you in Oct!