Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Card And Tag - Simple Stories

It was my turn to create for the Memory Works blog and I chose to make some Father's Day themed items. I thought I would share them here too...


Dad We Love You
I used Simple Stories 24/7 line for both the card and the tag. Also added in a little Bella Blvd Designer Tape and May Arts Twine.

Dad, Happy Fathers Day! Tag
I may have gotten a little crazy with the stickers on this tag, but I think it all works so well together! Loving all of the different styles of Alphabet stickers in this line, fun to play with and mix up.

I also used several different punches on these projects, nice to put all of my tools to use!

Are you making anything special for Father's Day?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

oh so very cute! love them!!