Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Camper - Layout and Card

Jillibean Soup has a fun new line out, Happy Camper Soup! I got to play with this new line and it is so much fun! I can't wait to take more pictures Up North this Summer so that I can use this line more and more! Wait until you see the cute little foxes, you will be hooked! Check out some of my projects....

Sweet Treat
I love the gray woodgrain pattern and those arrows are to die for. I have to mention the Pea Pod Parts, the are super cute!! 

take a closer look...
The cutest little tree, from the Pea Pod Parts..... i love it!

I cut the marshmallow sticks from the Bite Size Bits page and popped them up with a little foam adhesive. I went today and stocked up on more foam adhesive. Bought 5 packs, wonder how long they will last...

Happy Trails card
Check out that super cute camper, there are a bunch of them in the Pea Pod Parts package along with a few really cute vehicles! Super adorable! 

the details...
Had to add some Alphabeans to this card, love all of the fonts and colors they come in. I use them quite a bit, I'm running out of the Red ones. 

Are you in love with this line yet? This line is going to make scrapping your summer photos a little more fun! I promise.

Oh yeah, I wanted to share one more thing. I finally booked my plane ticket to Utah, this is for real now! I am so nervous and excited all at the same time. I will be teaching at a retreat and although I have been teaching classes for quite a few years this is teaching on another level, larger groups and time constraints. If you have any tips or advice to share please do, I would appreciate it! 

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

ericarose said...

Great layout and card!!