Friday, May 24, 2013

19 Days Ago...

That is the last time I updated here. Doesn't seem like that long ago...

Hey! I have some stuff to share!!! Not just me rambling on about random stuff this time...

We have been using stamps over at Bella Blvd this week. They have teamed up with Hampton Arts to manufacture their stamps, and I have to say change is good. I really like the quality of the stamps and how easily I am able to get good clean images from them. I may be a little challenged in the stamping department, maybe. Here are a few of the projects I created with the newest stamps...

Congratulations
For this card I used both papers and stamps from the Love And Marriage Line. Both the dress and the diamond ring are stamped images. See how nice and clean they look?! I stamped the dress twice so that I could add a little color, both the pink waist line and the flower are cut out from another stamped image and layered on. 

take a closer look...
ohh, I get all giddy when I get to make pretty things! 

Best Wishes
Again I used the Love And Marriage collection here. All of the stamping is on the tag, both the sentiment and the diamond ring. I have a feeling I will be using that ring stamp quite a bit. I like the little extra touch it adds to wedding-ish projects.

a little bit closer...
such a fun paper line to use! 


So, what else have I been up to.... boat rides, weddings, dining out, working, cleaning, planning a band banquet, attending a banquet, got a hair cut, paid some bills, ate some Taki's for lunch, got a delivery from UPS.....

What I still need to do.... clean the house, do some laundry, go to the Chiropractor, get some DT assignments done, book a plane ticket, grocery shop..... 

It never ends.....

Happy Memorial Day weekend!



No comments: