Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Memory Works Spring & Summer Catalog Preview Blog Hop!!!


Welcome to the Memory Works Spring/Summer Catalog Preview Blog Hop!
You have arrived here from the Memory Works Blog. For a complete list of participants or to start from the beginning of the hop please visit the Memory Works blog.

Thanks for stopping by The Desperate Scrapper blog! So glad you are here and I hope you come back from time to time! I would be honored to have you follow my blog!

Today I am sharing a couple of altered clipboards using the newest Simple Stories line Urban Traveler, available at Memory Works!

Large Altered Clipboard..
I am loving this new line from Simple Stories, it is versatile and can be used for any travel adventure! 

Take a closer look..
The stickers in this line are amazing! I love all of the layered look of them!
Lately no project seems to be complete without a little wood veneer from Studio Calico!

Small Altered Clipboard...
Those diagonal strips.... love them!! 

The details...
I broke out a few punches from my stash for this one. The airplane and cloud add the perfect little touch to this one!

These clipboards will be featured in an upcoming class at my local scrapbook store, I will be teaching how to created these cuties. One for work and one for home! Always great to be surrounded by your favorite memories where ever you are!

And now for the fine print...

There will be a *prize for one lucky winner !
You want to be the winner?
Leave a comment at each blog you visit along the hop for more chances to win! You have until midnight to leave your comments. Winner will be announced on the Memory Works Blog on Thursday, April 18th
*Prize is sponsored by Memory Works..

Your next stop on the hop is.....

Thanks for stopping by!!!


37 comments:

lisa shepardson said...

Nice way to use product to showcase a special vacation/and or travels.

Jenn said...

Love the clipboards. Great way to share a vacation memory.

Not Another Blonde Moment said...

Great clipboards!!!! That paper is awesome!

Diane said...

Love the clipboard and love the paper too!

Brenda Redfern said...

I love altered clipboards! Great job!

Lacey said...

Oh my goodness this clipboard is FABULOUS!! I need to pull out this line and play!

Jenn & Erik said...

Love that small clipboard! Great Job Sheri!

Pamela said...

Love your altered clipboards. I want to do a group of them for an empty wall I have in my kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly said...

So cute Sheri!! Perfect way to preserve some super fun memories :)

June Mahan said...

Enjoyed visiting and seeing your project. The collection looks like a neat one.

Cathie said...

Love these!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This line is fantastic... even better when you see it in action here! Those clipboards are so awesome Sheri!

Niki said...

I've been fixing to make an altered clipboard (I bought some in different sizes). Thanks for the inspiration!
:)

Niki DiSilvio
http://nikiscraps.blogspot.com

Tess said...

Cool clipboards! I love that Urban Traveler line too. Very nice :)

the days and nights of a VERY busy Mom said...

I did a clipboard layout for each one of my kids and step kids for our hallway...love clipboards!

Chantay Mepham said...

I love all the projects on this page!! I can't wait to see a catalog and maybe sign up with Memory works!

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh I love the clipboards- these papers are on the top of my wish list!

Sara O said...

Looks great!

The Lovely Life of Lizzie said...

Love the travel goodies!

Kim said...

Sheri, LOVE these clipboards! I have a couple in my stash I've been trying to figure out how to use. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Cindy said...

Love the idea of a travel clipboard! So cute.

StampinCarol said...

Great clipboards! I've decorated some years ago but they weren't nearly as embellished or gorgeous as yours!

Giavanna Lau said...

Sheri I love this Simple Stories paper line and you really show it off on your clipboards! Your LSS is lucky to have you teaching! I really admire your design style- I get tons of ideas from your work!

Family Reflections said...

Great job Sheri... Love Simple Stories and the way yo utilize their line on these adorable clipboards.

Migdalia Roman said...

I love this clipboard!!!!

jw2886 said...

Thanks for sharing your clipboards with us. Maybe someday I'll visit your local LSS and get to meet you in person in the great state of WI :-)

Rosann said...

oh wow i love the clipboards.

phaerygurl said...

Great altered items, and who doesn't need a clipboard :) The wood shapes are one of my new favorite embellishments, so many things you can do with them!

mudrivergirl said...

You can never go wrong with Simple Stories!

Danielle Hunter said...

I've always wanted to decorate a clipboard. These are wonderful!

ericarose said...

Love what you have done with this clipboard! I did not have any plans in getting this line but now that I see it like this I must have it!!

Lynn said...

Cute project! Love this collection.

Michelle Cortes said...

Love the clipboards....they came out beautiful.

Lynn said...

I love your altered clipboard idea!

Georgia Peach Scrappers said...

Very creative!

Susieque47 said...

Have never seen a clipboard used that way - so cool!

Pat Sielaff said...

Love the colors and how you've tied it all together.