Thursday, April 18, 2013

Is it still winter?

It sure feels like spring and summer are never going to get here. No, really I am even going to share a winter layout here in honor of the long long long and cold wet winter...

Snow Tubing
I took this picture of Logan and friends a few months back. We spent a few hours snow tubing, and by we I meant that they snow tubed and I took pictures. I prefer not to freeze. They could care less, and had a blast!

Take a closer look...


I added lots of details to this layout all using Jillibean Soup! 

Thanks for stopping by! Also, welcome to my new followers and a big Thank You to everyone who stopped by during the blog hop yesterday!!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

wow! another fabulous LO!! Love it..x

Michelle said...

It's a really fun page, Sheri! We never made it tubing this year. Probably still could.. with the new snow fall and all that we got last night. Who would guess we would still be getting snow this late in April?? We have about 6 more inches.. and again, most was melted. More snow/rain mix for next week too. I think we are going to be jipped out of a spring and summer this year. I am boycotting and refusing to shovel. LOL