Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wishy Washy

I am a huge fan of all of the Washi/Decorative Tape on the market. I hear lots of people say " I have some of the tape but I don't know what to do with it." So I decided to teach a class that is based on the use of tapes. Fun Fun!!

Take a look at a couple of peeks...
We will be creating a layout with lots of vibrant colors and different ways to use the tape.

Also creating a couple of cards. 

If you are local and interested in taking a class contact The Scrapbook Store to sign up. Time and date is on my sidebar >>>>>>>>

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

ericarose said...

how fun!! thanks for sharing the sneaks!! looks amazing!!

Mendi said...

I saw your card on Bella's blog today and it's AMAZING! Love the bold graphic style and colors of both your cards! I pinnned them. :)

Susieque47 said...

That is right where I am at with the tape. I have it but use it the same way every time. So cool what you did with the lettering accents.