Monday, March 18, 2013

Pretty, Girly, Pastely

Did my post title catch your attention? I knew it would! Words that I don't use to often here, but happy to be able to today.

I made this pretty girly, pastel(y) layout of a super cute little lady. I borrowed this photo from a friend, I just felt like this photo had to be on a layout, preferrably one I created! 

My Girl, My Joy Layout

Her name is Addison, she is such a cutie pie! And she pairs well with Jillibean Soup products. Especially their new Placemats. The hexagons are cut from one of them. 

Take a closer peek..

I backed the hexagons with different patterns of paper, mostly from an older line from Jillibean Soup: Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup. Don't forget to take a peek at the new Sugar Picks, those flowers are to die for!

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

So cute!!

Tracie said...

Very cute! Love the girlie side of you too!

Leanne said...

oh! So lovely! and that title did catch my attention! :)

Susieque47 said...

So much dimension, very neat.