Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Not Going To Sweat The Small Stuff

I'm never going to be one of those bloggers that have the time to blog everyday. It is just not possible for me to be here on a daily basis. I hope that you, my readers understand and will keep stopping by. I do enjoy sharing here and will continue to do so, just not daily. If I win the lottery I'll have lots of time to blog;)

Anyhow, I have a layout to share today...

4th of July Sparklers
I created this layout with Bella Blvd's newest collection All American, it is a really fun collection to play with and make me feel a little anxious for those hot summer days. Seem like it has been cold here forever!  

It's all in the details...
I am so proud of myself for working a feather in on this layout. They sort of intimidate me, not something that I would usually go for, but I really like how it looks and fits in to my layout. Stepping outside of the box over here!
Lots of stars here... chipboard, used some of my many star punches. Lots of layers, which really means lot of pop dots! And I broke out my Martha Stewart border punch that I haven't used in a while. 
Mixed up some chipboard alpha's her to complete my title as well as some of the cardstock sticker alpha's. Love how this turned out!

Thanks for stopping by....



4 comments:

Tessa Miller-Schweder said...

super cute!

Tessa Miller-Schweder said...

Super cute!

Giavanna Lau said...

Sheri I love the feather... the way you worked it in looks great!

Susieque47 said...

Really like to combination of stickers and chipboard letters. I need to break from the Cricut and do more of that.