Friday, March 1, 2013

Guess What?

Yup, I am! I took a little off from the ole blog here and just really did nothing... not even much scrapping. I guess you could say I was suffering from a creative block. I am hoping that March will inspire me to get creative! 

I have lots of goodies to share here, warning if you follow me on Instagram or frequent Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd's blog some of the goodies that I am sharing here have already appeared over at those blogs. 

I think I will start off with a layout that features none other than.....ME! Surprise! I was too :)

This layout was featured on the Jillibean Soup block in February but I love it enough to share it again...

Today.. Everyday Layout


Yes, that is a self portrait in the bathroom mirror... shhh, don't tell!

Take a closer look...


Super girly for me right? I really enjoyed creating this layout and using all sorts of girly elements. I guess you could say that I fell in love with this new line, Chilled Cucumber Soup from Jillibean Soup.  

Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

Tracie said...

:) Miss ya!

Katie Skiff said...

I wonder if it's the time of year - I feel the same way!! Glad you are back - these are super cute!!