Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disguised

We are all over the mustache craze at my house. We goof around with them and take lots of funny pictures. And you know ... I have to scrap some of them!

Paper Mustache Madness
I created this layout for Bella Blvd's Winter CHA booth. I used a bunch of the Sophisticates for this layout and a few elements from the Kiss Me line. 

it's all in the details..
I had fun mixing up all of the chipboard alpha's. Love how all of the colors worked together. 

Are you sick of me yet? Lots of blogging happening here lately. I warned you that I had a lot to share.

Thanks for sticking with me!


5 comments:

ericarose said...

love this layout!!

Giavanna Lau said...

Love all your new stuff- had a lot to catch up on here! Love the mustache layout, the little flags on the hangers, and the washi of course! Great posts Sheri!

Leanne said...

gorgeous!! and so much fun!!

Chantay Mepham said...

LOVE this!! My daughter's 16th bday her and her friends put on mustaches, great stuff.

Susieque47 said...

I don't use chipboard much and I really love how much dimension it gives to pages. I will be using this more seeing what you all do with it.