Saturday, March 2, 2013

Branching Out A Bit

I love all of the pretty papers that are always being created by my favorite scrapbook manufacturers. Sometimes I have to branch out and used pictures of people other than my children. This time I used a picture of my coworkers very pregnant and very pretty wife. I suckered them into letting me shoot a few pics while she visited for a breakroom baby shower. 

Ready To Meet My Girl
I added lots of layers here with chipboard, doilies, papers, deco pins and buttons. 98% of this layout is Bella Blvd product. I mixed a few different lines, because you can do that with Bella Blvd, it's awesome like that! 

A closer look...
Love that I got to use lots of pink elements here, and splashed of teal and blue. Great color combo!

I hung my flags on this tiny hanger and hooked it to my twine. Love how this little element turned out and also hid a bit of the picture. After all this picture was taken along the side of a Walgreens building, near the pharmacy drive thru. Who knew? 

By the way, the lady in this photo had a baby girl. I sure hope to someday snap a few photos of that sweetie to add to some layouts :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Giavanna Lau said...

Hi Sheri- I've been browsing on your blog today- had a lot to catch up on! I love the mustaches and the the flags on the hangers too.-Great work!