Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Memory Works Blog Hop - Meet The New Team!


Hi! Welcome to the Memory Works TeamWorks Introduction blog hop! As you hop along you will get to meet the new team for 2013 and be inspired by the amazing talent that these ladies have.

You should have arrived here from Lacey's blog. If you are stopping here first and would like to hop along you can start here.


My Bio....
Sheri Feypel - Assistant Team Leader
This is Sheri's second year as Assistant Team Leader and her third year on the team. Sheri started scrapbooking about 8 years ago and joined Memory Works shortly after. She scrapbooks mostly to preserve memories for her family and to soothe her creative side. Sheri currently serves on both Bella Blvd and Jillibean Soup's design teams and hopes to someday be the "Oprah" of scrapbooking. Sheri has been married to Scott for ten years and are the proud parents of two boys, Jordan (16) and Logan (10). They also have a hungry beagle named Riley. Besides scrapbooking Sheri also enjoys vacations, shopping, watching movies, baking and relaxing.

Now that you know everything there is to know about me, I have a layout and some tags to share with you all featuring Simple Stories Handmade Holiday.

Elf Yourself- Layout


A closer peek..


And a few Tags...


Your next stop on the hop is ...


Thanks for stopping by!!!

18 comments:

Lacey said...

Fantastic projects!! Love the layout and those tags are beautiful!! Great work Sheri!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

You never cease to amaze me Sheri! I love the white space on your layout w/ photos in the center. And... Your tags are awesome!!

Lynn said...

Love the Kraft tags and the "elf yourself" layout is a hoot.

Katie Skiff said...

Hi Sheri!! Love these projects, esp the Elf Layout!! Great colors!!

Cathie said...

Great projects! Love the Elf layout and your tags are gorgeous!

scrapcreator said...

Love, love, love your tags and your layout is great.

jw2886 said...

Love the layout and the tags. I made several tags with the SS Handmade Holiday this year too and some decorated boxes for xmas gifts. The family loved them. Definately will be a new tradition I do yearly decorating my own kraft gift bags/ boxes.Thanks for sharing can't wait to see more from you!

Kim said...

Those tags are FANTASTIC, Sheri!

Kelly said...

Love all of that twine! Beautiful projects as usual, Sheri...and so excited to be working with you again this year :)

Kelly said...

Love your layout and tags! Elf Yourself....so cute!!!

Giavanna Lau said...

I love everything about your style! And Simple Stories is one of my faves too...I was wondering where you get that little thingy that you use to display your tags and cards? I need one! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Squeee Squeeeee sooooo cute- I love the lil photos and the tags Sheri! And here I thought that I was all done with Christmas and you went and inspired me all over again.

Lindsay said...

I love all the thick and chunky items you used on your projects! Beautiful!

Kristy @ Next to Heaven said...

Sheri- I always enjoy your work! Must remember the elf yourself layout for next season!!

Family Reflections said...

Love your project Sheri! You always do such wonderful projects!

Rosann said...

love how you used the twine.

Amanda said...

Great job, Sheri! Love the twine banner!

Barbara H said...

I know I'm late visiting your blog hop but better late than never. I really liked your layout and your tags are awesome.