Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hanging Out Pool Side

Hanging Out Pool Side - 
We are in the dead of winter, freezing our butt's off... brr! I love looking at this layout and remembering all of the warm sunshine last summer. I created this layout with the new Bella Blvd line Sand & Surf. It was so fun playing with  the bright colors of this line and adding in the feathers. I must admit, I was a bit scared of the feathers, wasn't sure if I could work them. But I was determined to make them work, to step outside of my box. I think I accomplished that and I am looking forward to working them in to my future projects. Did you see how many colors there are? 

All in the details....
The word bubbles paired with my Instagram photo crack me up! 

My version of a clothesline.

I have updated a few times this week! Progress my friends....

Thanks for stopping by! 

Stay warm this weekend.


2 comments:

ericarosecreates said...

I just love this layout!!! The colors! The feathers!! Super Cute!!!

Giavanna Lau said...

Love this Sheri!