Sunday, January 27, 2013

Catching Up ...


Life Is Sweeter Because Of You
I used lots of Jillibean Soup's Soup Staples II for this card, paired with a doily, twine and a Soup Label. 

Altered Pocket Calendar - Hello 2013
Lots of Jillibean Soup goodness here  too!

You know all of those pocket calendars are kinda boring right? I  had to alter mine, and I love how it turned out! I measured the calendar and slipped a new cover into the plastic sleeve. I altered it first of course. It was super easy and will make an awesome make & take in the future. 

Thanks for Stopping by!!!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

These are both really cute!!!

Christine said...

Can't go wrong with Jillibean Soup! This is just gorgeous! You should enter it in the practical scrappers card contest! Www.practicalscrappers.com

ericarosecreates said...

Great Cards!!