Saturday, December 8, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I don't know about you, but I am busy! Busy creating, busy shopping, busy busy busy. I just wanted to pop in to give a little peek into what I have been up to...
Lots of good stuff coming up on the blogs this month, some for Bella Blvd and some for Jillibean Soup. And other stuff that I just felt like taking a picture of, I'll be using them in my December Daily.

I am looking forward to...
Being Done Christmas Shopping.
Boxes full of CHA goodies arriving.
Movie Nights with my Family.
One more crop with the girls.
Baking up lots of sweetness.
A little bit of snow.
My yearly Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks.
My bathroom remodel being complete.
A new hair color and a cut.
Crazy Christmas Socks Day at work.
A Christmas Party/Cookie Exchange.

And now I'm off to work on my to do list, make sure to stop back now and then as I will be sharing my projects here as well...

p.s. it is starting to snow right now :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the peeks of your projects! Not much snow here. I think we got maybe an inch... we will see what the rest of the weekend holds.