Sunday, December 16, 2012

Altered Christmas Projects - Bella Blvd

We are in the home stretch people, only 8 more shopping days to go.. Are you making any handmade gifts? I made a couple of altered candy jars to give, take a look....

I found these jars that are quite large at Tuesday Morning. They were on clearance, I wish they would have had more than two. They are perfect for altereing!


I added a little glitter ornament and embellished with a sticker. The chipbaord tree and all of the trimming can be removed and used as an ornament.


This one is more of a winter theme. I filled it with candy but it could be filled with Cocoa, or even a small gift. A pair of stretchy gloves or a pair of  socks could fit in there as well.

Again, the snowflake with embellishments can be removed easily and used as an ornament. Kind of two gifts in one.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I inspired you to create today!

No comments: