Monday, November 5, 2012

Winter Wishes - Jillibean Soup


Hello! I spent all day Saturday at a Crop, and had a Crop Hang Over all day on Sunday. I did manage to get the laundry going and a trip to the grocery store. And that is all I did yesterday. Lazy, I know. I need that once in a while, everyone does! Anyhow the Crop was a blast as always! Met a few new croppers and saw lots of familiar faces. Taught lots of make & takes, gave away a bunch of door prizes and chatted a whole bunch. I love hosting crops. Thanks to everyone who came!!

Well, other than babbling, I have a card to share today. It is also over on the Jillibean Soup Blog today.

Winter Wishes
I love the Soup Staples paper line, one side is chevron and the other is tiny polka dots. So easy to work into any project!

A little bit closer...
I used Martha Stewart punches for the snowflakes. I have a slight addiction to snowflake punches, I am always on the lookout for a new style.

In other news....
I have updated my sidebar ------>
Added our 2013 crops and My upcoming classes at The Scrapbook Store.
Make sure to check them out if you are local! If you're not, you're still welcome to come :)

Thanks for stopping by !


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it..x

Kim said...

This is fantastic, Sheri!