Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweet & Simple Cards - Day 3

Welcome back! I am sharing the rest of my cards today, I hope you are enjoying the inspiration.

This card is pretty simple. I cut a few squares and rounded two opposite corners on each one. I again used Teresa Collins paper for this card.


This card is tall and skinny, perfect to put on a gift or attach to a gift bag. This design is a good way to use up scraps. I try to get as much as I can out of every little bit of paper for my classes. It adds another card to the class and doesn't really add much more expense. Besides, what else would you do with all of those scraps?

I hope you enjoyed seeing all of the cards in my class. I am happy to say it was a sold out class with 17 students. Now off to get my next class ready, I have calendar pages to cut!

Tomorrow is December 1st, is your December Daily ready?


1 comment:

Kelly said...

both are great. I esp love the banners made in the second. Great way to use strips of paper up!