Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sweet & Simple Cards - Day 2

Hey! I am back with two more cards to share with you! I'm just going to get right down to business...
I started with an embossed background and added assorted flags. I then layered a snowflake, button and wrapped it all up with some twine.

the details....
I might get a little carried away with the twine, once around just isn't enough sometimes.

I used more Authentique on this card. I tried to keep all of the cards similar in colors for this class. I was thinking that a bundle of handmade cards would make a nice gift and if they all matched it would be better. I hand cut the large tree and used a Jenni Bowlin banner punch for the smaller one. Both were embossed with my Cuttlebug. I topped this one off with some May Arts twine, they have the best twine!

Thanks for stopping by today! I will be sharing the rest of the cards here, tomorrow. Make sure you stop back.

No comments: