Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet & Simple Cards - Christmas Edition

Tonite I will be teaching this class at my Local Scrapbook Store! I think this is my favorite class ever! I love all of the cards, the colors and the Christmas theme. I am going to share a few of them here over the next few days, take a look.....

I used lots of Authentique for these cards.

a closer look....
I made the tree out of three circles. I punched them in three different sizes and folded them in half  twice. I then overlapped them to create the tree. This is a fun way to add some dimension to your cards, and put some of the tools you already have to use. I also embossed the green paper in the backgound with my Cuttlebug. I love the added texture!

There is more Cuttlebug embossing going on here and I cut the snowflake with a Stampin' Up! punch. One of my favorite snowflake punches, I have a small collection.

take a closer look..
I used some of Teresa Collins' 2011 Christmas paper line. I love the colors in this line and found it rather easy to work with.

I will be back tomorrow to share two more cards from the class, and then a few more on Friday.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I inspired you today.....



No comments: