Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Cards

We have been busy over at Memory Works working on our 30 Days, 30 Cards. Each of the Teamworks members chose two sketches and created cards based off the sketches for the month of November. I thought I would share mine here since I have already shared them on the there.

Sketch

My take...
As you can see I flipped the sketch for my card. I used Basic Grey's Aspen Frost for my card. There is also a little Studio Calico and May Arts.

sketch

My take...
Instead of a pocket, I chose to use a mini bag from Canvas Corp. It can still be used to stash some cash or a gift card into. I used more Basic Grey Aspen Frost for this card.

Funny thing is, I make all of these cards and I don't sent them out. Maybe this year I will send some....maybe :)

Both of the sketches I used were from Page Maps.

Thanks for stopping by....


No comments: