Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Altered Jumbo Clothespins- Bella Blvd


Hello-
Did you stop over at the Bella Blvd Blog today? I had an altered project featured over there today. I altered a few jumbo clothespins. I altered them to hold place cards for my Thanksgiving gathering. After the get together I can remove the cards and slip in a few photos and keep them up for Fall decor.

I used Bella Blvd's Thankful line to alter these guys. I also added some decorative pins and twine.

A closer look..

I picked up the jumbo clothespins at Michael's a while back. They were on sale in the dollar aisle. I've been holding on to them for a while, wondering what I would do with them and this project came to mind. Wouldn't they be cute altered for Christmas too?

Thanks for stopping by.....

1 comment:

Tam said...

By far this is my favorite Thanksgiving paper craft post of 2012! Love the paper collection.Wow did you rock this I followed wreath from Pinterest. Absolutely every item is just adorable! love it!