Friday, October 19, 2012

Randoms...

It's not that I forgot, I just run out of time...

You may already know about this amazing new Bella Blvd line that they just release...

It is so darn cute!! And for all of you Mama's of boys out there, you WILL be able to use this Valentine line with all of your boy pictures, I promise! I am hoping to dive into my box of goodies this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

I have been so busy creating for my upcoming classes at The Scrapbook Store that I might have neglected my lil blog a bit :( Sorry. On the plus side I will have lots to share soon, since I have been busy creating :) I have some cards to share today from a class I recently taught that I wanted to share with you. Check them out...
This one is all Bella Blvd's Thankful line as well as some cork and a little bit of Studio Calico veneer.

This one also features some Bella Blvd! I used a few of their Designer Tapes to create this cute, simple card. I love all of the differernt Tapes out there, they are very addicting. You know what I mean :)

I also took a little time to do a Fall photo shoot with my youngest, the older one is all anti-photo right now. I took about 179 photos and I think that this is my favorite....

You will see many of them on upcoming projects, I'm sure!

How is that for all sorts of Randomness?? Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love their new line and I like the fall line as well. :) Cute cards, both of them. :) You have some great shots of your son. I saw some more on FB. ;)