Monday, October 29, 2012

Jillibean Soup + Maya Road = Team Up Week!

This week Jillibean Soup & Maya Road are teaming up to inspire you & me!

I wanted to share what I made for the swap here on my blog, check it out...

December 25 Magnet
I used lots of Jillibean Soup Staples on this one and paired it with a Maya Road 3" Bottle Cap.

It's all in the detail....
The Jillibean Soup Alphabeans are the perfect size for these bottle caps.

November-GIve Thanks Magnet
I used Jillibean's Apple Cheddar Mini Pad, & Country Pumpkin Chowder Mini Pad to created this one.Well most of it anyways, I did cut the tree's from a larger piece of Pumpkin Puree.

A little detail..

I love how these turned out! So fun and just a little something to decorate the fridge with,  they will look cute amongst lunch menus, reading lists and kid art.

Thanks for stopping by today, Happy Monday!!