Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Already October?

I can't believe it is already October 8th! I don't even know where the first 8 days of October have gone! It's all been a blur.... busy with kids, school activities, preparing classes for the next quarter at my LSS, work, household chores... and on and on. Well the good news is that I do have some scrappy projects to share despite my lack of time to be very creative lately. I think I need a "sick" day to get crafty!!

So, due to a Marching Band Competition I completely missed World Card Making day. I did have a card up over at Bella Blvd's blog, I thought I would share it here too. Better late than never?

I used lots of Bella Blvd's Finally Fall line. It is last years release but I still love it! And I got to give my hexagon punch a workout!

The owl is a Unity/Bella Blvd stamp, which I heat embosses and trimmed out. Isn't he the cutest? I just love this little guy!

I also shared a layout over on the Memory Works Blog this past Friday....

Back To School
As you can see by the look on my son's face he was more than thrilled to start off the new school year. It is really hard being a 9 year old boy you know and then add 4th grade to it?? That should just be against the law! Ha Ha! I used WRMK to create this layout, also added in some Thickers, Studio Calico wood veneer's, washi tape and some Prima Alpha's. I like to mix it up every now and then. All of the paper was part of the Memory Works Express Kit.



There now I feel like I am back among the bloggers in blogland :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

You know I love everything you do so I'm just leaving a comment to let you know I was here! Lol!

Melinda said...

Sheri, that photo of your son just cracks me up. He really does look impressed to be going back to school ;)
Wonderful layout and card, that little owl is just the cutest. :)