Sunday, September 23, 2012

On My Mind

I spent the weekend scrapbooking with all of my girls! We had a ton of fun, lots of laughing. I always enjoy getting away for a few days to play with paper. I am counting down the time til I can go again! For all of my local peeps, I have the 2013 weekend dates update on the side bar >>>>>>>

 I spent a good portion of my time creating and preparing classes for the next quarter at The Scrapbook Store. I always try to create something that I think will appeal to the masses and wanted to share a peek of what I came up with. I do apologize for the picture quality as I used my phone to take these pictures.

Sweet & Simple Cards Christmas Edition
I am happy to say that this class is ready, meaning pre-cut and all. I have 6 different card styles for 17 students. Since I am usually holding a cutting marathon a few days before the class, I am proud of me for working ahead.  The only thing to do is sell it at the next Class Kick Off! I will post the date soon.

So, what did you do this weekend?

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: