Monday, September 24, 2012

Birthday Inspiration - Bella Blvd

I had a few Birthday projects featured on the Bella Blvd blog today, so I thought I would share them here too. These projects were all created for Summer CHA as well.

Happy Birthday Card
I used one of Bella Blvd's newest releases, Birthday Boy. I love all of the fun patterns in this line, I am quite smitten by the orange chevron, so pretty! I used a lollipop stick for the flag.

A closer look....
I cut up a few small pieces of scrap to make confetti for the card, I sprinkled it around the flag. Fun effect, but a bit messy.

Birthday Box Trio
I found these paper mache boxes at Michaels on the cheap and decorated them with the Birthday Boy line as well. Each box is different, I did that purposely to try and use some of each of the patterns in the line. I also added some stickers, designer tapes, chipboard and twine. These boxes can be filled with little gifts or used as a decor piece for a birthday party!

A little more detail....

There are two more projects that were shared over on the Bella Blvd blog, stop by to check them out! Just trying to keep it short and sweet over here :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: